Find us in | Search
Home > About Us > School Rules & Regulations
School Rules & Regulations
Students are expected to:
1. General conduct1.1. Greet everyone.
1.2. Be courteous, helpful and respectful.
1.3. Move quietly and behave in an orderly manner along the corridors and staircases.
1.4. Handle all school equipment and properties with care.
1.5. Keep the classrooms and school premises clean.
1.6. Engage in safe play.
1.7. Leave the school only when permission is granted.
2. Attendance and Punctuality2.1. Be punctual at all times.
2.2. Report to school latest by 7.40 am.
3. Assembly / Pledge-Taking3.1. Students who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and recite the Pledge
with the right fist placed over the heart.
3.2. Sing the school song with pride.
4. Attire and Appearance4.1. All students are required to wear the prescribed school uniform and modification to the
uniform is not allowed.
4.2. Students are expected to keep their appearance neat and tidy.
a. Male students must be neat in appearance, clean-shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
i. Hair must be neat and short. Hair must not be dyed.
ii. Earrings or ear studs are not allowed.
iii. Nails must be kept short and clean.
b. Female student must be neat in appearance.
i. Long hair must be plaited or tied up neatly.
ii. Hair must not be tainted or dyed.
iii. Wearing of make-up is not allowed.
iv. Multiple earrings are not allowed. Only plain gold or silver round ear studs are
v. Nails must be kept short, and clean without nail polish.
vi. Accessories like hair clips and hair bands must be in dark blue or black.
Prescribed School Uniform and PE attire
BOY’S ATTIRE GIRL’S ATTIRE
School Shirt/Blouse: The nametag should be positioned on the left hand side of the shirt/blouse. Boys should wear the nametags 1 cm above the chest pocket. Girls should wear their nametags on the left hand side and slightly above the school logo. Please see the illustration below.
- PE T-shirts will be worn during house practices and on designated PE days, together with the school PE shorts or culottes.
- Shirts are to be tucked in.
- PE T-shirts are according to House colours
- Pupils have to wear black sports shoes with white socks.
- Socks are to be slightly above the ankle.
- School socks can be purchased from our uniform supplier.