North Vista Primary School has the following canteen stalls for occupancy.
|Type of Stall
|Japanese / Korean Rice or Other Asian Rice Stall
||29 September 2023
|Muslim Rice and Noodles (Halal)
||29 September 2023
We are a single session school and have an estimated school enrolment of 1465 pupils and 130 staff.
• Applicant must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
• Applicants who have relevant experience in a school canteen or with catering experience are preferred.
• Applicant to provide good service and quality food at reasonable prices approved by the school.
• Applicant to be able to provide food that meet the health/nutritional standards set by the Health Promotion Board.
• Applicant to maintain high standard of food and personal hygiene.
• Applicant must participate in HPB’s “Healthy Meals in Schools Programme (HMSP)”.
• Before operating the stall, both applicant and stall assistant(s) must pass the WSQ Basic Food Hygiene Course by training provider appointed by Workforce Development Agency (WDA). The applicant will then be required to apply for food stall license from Singapore Food Agency (SFA) upon successful completion of course.
Upon successful award, the stallholder is expected to meet these requirements:
• Stallholder must operate the stall from 7.20 am to 2.30 pm from Mon to Fri during term time and as and when necessary, during the school holidays.
• New stallholder to obtain the Minimum Hygiene Grade (MHG) of ‘B’ within 3 months from date of commencement of the license.
• Stallholders must be in personal attendance at the stall and cannot sublet his stall to another person.
Submission for Application
Please submit completed application form with the following documents to the school’s General Office:
• Proposed food menu and pricing
• Photocopy of relevant certificates such as Basic Food Hygiene Course and previous SFA licenses, etc
• Photocopy of the NRIC (front and back)
Closing date for Application
The completed application form with the required documents must be submitted to the school General Office before 5pm on 29 Sep 2023 either by hand or post.
Late/Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified to attend an interview and food-tasting session, if applicable, at his/her own expense.
Persons to Contact
Administration Manager, Ms Sandra Sia or Operations Manager, Mr John Leong at Tel: 6484 3566.