Home > Our Curriculum > Character and Citizenship Education (CCE) > Form Teacher Guidance Period (FTGP) & Education Career Guidance (ECG)
Form Teacher Guidance Period (FTGP) & Education Career Guidance (ECG)
Form Teacher Guidance Period (FTGP)
Holistic development of students through meaningful Teacher-Student-Relationships within the class. During FTGP, teachers teach students Social and Emotional (SEL) competencies, bond and build rapport with students.
Education Career Guidance (ECG)
- nurture student’s self-awareness, self-directedness and life skills for continuous learning and training; (Skills)
- enable students to explore viable education and career options through the provision of accurate and comprehensive information; (Knowledge)
- inculcate an appreciation for the value of all occupations and how they contribute to the well-functioning of society; (Mindsets) and
- equip students with skills and means to positively engage their parents and other career influencers (Engaging the community).
- Exploring My Skills Future Website for P5 and P6 students every term
- ECG Activities for the whole school
P1 and P2 – Dress and Tell in their favourite occupations
P3 and P4 – Classroom Activities
P5 and P6 – ECG Workshops and Job Fair
- Learning Journeys